Headline findings from the 8th Working in Fitness Survey show that:
- Average levels of pay have remained stagnant since last year.
- Nearly half of all respondents are self-employed / freelance.
- Men are more likely to work in a full-time permanent position (40%) as opposed to the 20% of women who work full-time.
- 88% of those taking part said they had attended some kind of training in the last year.
- Respondents inEnglandare more likely to pay for their own training than those living in Wales or Scotland.
A full report of findings, including full analysis on salaries, types of training, CPD points, job satisfaction, working conditions and how key workers spend their time by occupation is available to buy via the SkillsActive website www.skillsactive.com