Take part for your chance to win a Polar RS300X Heart Rate Monitor
The REPs Member Satisfaction Survey is an extremely informative resource which has led directly to many improvements which have been detailed on the REPs website. This year’s survey signals our intention to continually improve. This annual survey enables us to learn about your experience of joining REPs, which services you use and value, and what else you think the Register should do for its members. In order to make improvements that meet your needs, it is really important that we receive honest feedback.
We realise this takes up your valuable time, but it really is crucial that we hear from as many members as possible to get a full and balanced picture to help develop the Register. It should only take 15 minutes. The survey will be conducted independently by SkillsActive’s Research team to guarantee you anonymity. The results will be treated confidentially in accordance with the Market Research Society Code of Conduct. SkillsActive will report the aggregated results to REPs, and no individual responses will be identified in the report. We may contact some, but not all, of those that tick the box stating they would like to be contacted.
Please do take the time to let us know what you think. To thank you for your contribution, we are offering you the chance to win a Polar RS300X Heart Rate Monitor. If you would like to be included, just enter your email address at the end of the survey. Click here to access the survey.
Prize draw terms and conditions
- The closing date for entry is Friday 9th March 2012.
- The email address supplied will only be used to contact the winner.
- The winner of the prize draw will be randomly drawn on Monday 12th March 2012 and the winner will be notified by email within six weeks.
- Permission may be sought from the winner to have their name published in marketing material – however, there is no obligation.
- There is no cash alternative.