Join ‘Innovate to Activate’ – The British Heart Foundation (BHF) 12th Annual Conference.
Thursday 22nd November, 2012, East Midlands Conference Centre, Nottingham.
Exclusive entry offer for REPs members – £170 plus VAT (normal price £185 + VAT)
The conference explores creative solutions to promote physical activity and reduce sedentary behaviour.
Keynote presentations will include:
- Professor Stuart Biddle, Loughborough University – Why sedentary behaviour should be a priority for public health professionals.
- Dr Simon Marshall, University of California San Diego – The use of new technology to promote physical activity.
- Alison Hardy, Headstrong Thinking – Overview of Change4Life and the use of marketing to change behaviours and… much more!
Follow this link or call 01245 328777 to book your place.
- Online bookings – select the ‘I am a REPs member’ and enter your REPs membership number to claim your discount.
- Entries made by phone – quote your REPs membership number.