Compatible with iPhones and other iOS Devices
Available for Registered Professionals and members of the public, our new FREE app is the ideal way to engage with your clients between sessions!
- Download the app today and log in as a ‘REPs Instructor’ by entering the same email address which you use to log in to the REPs activepassport™.
- Existing REPs Members – We will shortly be sending you an email, containing your unique app password.
- Newly Joined REPs Members – Your unique app password will have been sent to you by email upon registering.
- Encourage your clients to download the app and connect with you using the ‘Search for REPs Instructors’ function.
*PRIZE GIVEAWAY DETAILS
- Communicate with Clients Directly
Find out what your clients are doing outside of face-to-face sessions, via the Chat Section, allowing you to congratulate when they are working hard and motivate when they are slacking!
- Maintain Engagement between Sessions
Track the exercise your clients have done and monitor the food they have been eating, using the Exercise Timeline, Run Tracker and Food Diary. This will allow you to create personalised goals and training programmes, setting your service above other professionals in the industry.
- Track your own exercise
Remember you can even log your own exercise sessions and food intake to help you stay on track with your personal lifestyle goals!
Don’t have an iPhone?
Our research prior to developing the app revealed that the largest proportion of REPs members use iPhones hence our decision to launch this version initially.
We will be assessing the app post-launch, looking into opportunities to develop a version that is compatible with other smart phones, so keep an eye out for any news.
Follow this link to read the full product user guide including all of the app’s key features.